Saturday, July 02, 2011

I know it's a little early ...

... but I made my first christmas cards of the year today!  No, I'm not super-organised, or totally mad, I just wanted to use some of my new stash ;-)

Vicki, who has taught some classes at my local crop, has just opened her fabulous new online shop so I just had to order some new stash, it would have been rude not to, wouldn't it???  I chose a few bits and pieces, including a perfect pearls mist spray which I thought would look great on christmas cards/snowy scenes.  I was keen to use it so thought I'd make a couple of christmas cards with it ... here's one of them -





The snowflake is a Maya Road chipboard die cut covered with acrylic paint, glitter and glossy accents.  The papers are from a set I bought a couple of years ago (Dovecraft) and the whole thing is finished off with a light spritz of the perfect pearls mist - it doesn't show very well in the photo but adds a lovely shimmery sheen - you can see it a little better in this angled close-up

 
I've got some lovely snowy photos from last December/January that need to be scrapped soon, so I think I'll be using this mist spray quite a bit :-)

No comments: