Tuesday, February 15, 2011

From card-making to scrapbooking and back again ...

My first forays into papercraft were in the form of basic card-making.  After a while I discovered scrapbooking.  At first I used the same stash for both crafts but using differing techniques.  But over the years my scrapbooking style has changed and developed and now I find my card-making looking more and more like my scrapbooking - this latest card is a good example (it's a birthday card for my FIL - the photo is quite an old one but a favourite, especially as it was taken around this time of year doing one of his favourite things, enjoying the outdoors).




The materials are mostly from a ScrapaGogo kit (September 2010).

3 comments:

VickiA said...

lovely card and a fabulous keepsake for him.

AuroraDawn said...

Beautiful card, I agree, its a card that will be kept forever!

Jenny said...

Such a good idea to make a photo card x