Sunday, March 13, 2011

New stash

Thanks to our endowment company making a complete hash of things and sending a cheque by way of apology, I found myself with an extra £50 to spend so decided to treat myself to some Tim Holtz stamps; I've been hankering after these for ages but always thought they were a little too expensive (there was no way I was just going to buy ONE set, was there?!).


Recently I have also bought some new ink pads and an ink applicator so I spent a bit of this afternoon playing around, trying out some of the new stamps and experimenting with direct-to-paper techniques - great fun!

I also managed to find time to produce a couple of LOs.  My favourite is another one using photos from our Paris trip last year.  I can't show a photo just yet as there are a couple of elements that aren't quite complete (waiting for some matte accents glaze to dry) but I hope to complete it and take a photo tomorrow.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Oooo, lovely new stash.

I love Tim's stamps but I would be in the same position as you - unless I had some unexpected money I would never be able to afford them. Enjoy playing with your new goodies.

Toni :o)