Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Real life ...

... has a habit of getting in the way!

I've just realised that I haven't blogged for a while, and that's mainly because I've not done much crafting either.  As the title says, real life gets in the way ...

A combination of work, family stuff, gardening (it's sprinng and my allotment needs attention), voluntary commitments and a serious leak in the bathroom (we've put in an insurance claim as it looks like it might be a big job) have left me little time for crafting.  And the little I have done has either not been very noteworthy or cannot be revealed yet (Mothers Day card).  I have done some stitching on my orang-utans but not enough to make it worthwhile showing an updated photo yet.

At least I have my monthly crop coming up this weekend, so I may have a LO or two to show after that, but I just need to find the time to sort out my stash and decide what to take with me ...

No comments: