I spent four hours yesterday afternoon at a crop and had a very productive time. I scrapped the last of last year's photos for the family photo album - I managed two double LOs and one single from a pile of snowy, icy scenes. I was particularly pleased with this double LO -
There are a couple of "firsts" here - the first time I've used mixed fonts in the title (I didn't have enough letters to use all the same font so decided to give mixed fonts a try), and the first time I've used journalling strips, rather than journalling in a block. It took me ages to plan and a while to complete (mostly drying time as most of the lettering started off as plain chipboard and was painted/glittered/varnished) but I'm really pleased with the final effect. I'll certainly be using both techniques again, and may even pluck up the courage to use even more mixed fonts in future (mixing fonts within words too) - I've seen it used very effectively elsewhere.