Saturday, October 22, 2011

Another card

Oops, I haven't blogged for ages.  That's probably because I haven't done much scrapping recently - most of my crafty time has been spent creating cards (mostly christmas cards, and I've already blogged about those).  But I've just remembered a card I made a couple of weeks ago that I really liked; I didn't blog it at the time because it was for a friend's birthday, but that birthday has been and gone now so it's OK to show it ...



The background was created using distress inks (what a surprise - I'm obsessed with these at the moment!) and a perfect pearls mist.  The butterflies and foliage are Prima resist canvas shapes coloured with more distress inks.  It looks nicer in the flesh as the texture of the canvas is more visible than in the photo.

1 comment:

Scattychick said...

oooh it's lovely Jackie