Sunday, April 28, 2013

No more ScrapaGogo :-(


Sadly, my favourite scrapbooking kit company, ScrapaGogo, have now stopped selling kits, so I've been looking around for a new company to try.  So far, I am very impressed with the kits from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn - I have had two from them so far and they have been lovely.

The April monthly kit is based on the Theresa Collins Far & Away collection, which is a brilliant collection anyway, but it also contains some gorgeous extra bits and pieces.

This photo is not a very good photo, especially with the orange fence and the extra people in the background, but I love the happy smile and the memories it brings.  The colours in this collection were perfect to go with the colours in the photo, and I used some of the embellishments to cover up some of the less desirable parts of the photos and to draw the eye towards the better bits.  The title was inspired by the old "I love NY" slogan (only of course in this case it's York and not New York).


1 comment:

Scytmo said...

Lovely :-)