Sunday, May 26, 2013

Far & Away

OK, so it's not Tuesday, and I haven't blogged for a while, but family stuff got in the way ...

So anyway, I finally had some time to do some scrapbooking, and I wanted to use some more of the gorgeous Teresa Collins "Far & Away" collection that I blogged about last time, especially as I treated myself to some extra bits and pieces to go with the bits I'd already got in the Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn kit.  And this is a favourite photo from last year that I have been meaning to scrap for a while -





The background stamp is one that I have had for a while but never got round to using. I inked the stamp up all over as usual but then wiped some of the ink off from the edges of the stamp to help the edge of the design fade slightly into the backgropund cardstock, to reduce sharp edges - I saw the technique in a  magazine and this is the first time I have used it, I think it looks very effective.  Apart from the little red jewelled brad in the centre of the flower, eveything else on the page is either from the kit or from the Teresa Collins range.

No comments: