Sunday, November 13, 2011

Remebrance

The CJ that arrived a couple of weeks ago had the title "Scrap the month" and an invitation to scrap anything at all that reminded us of the particular month we were in.  My initial thought, as it arrived in early November, was to do something about fireworks, but I thought that was a little "obvious".  Then I remembered my grandfather, who died earlier this year, and who was a radio operator in bomber planes in World War 2, and decided to combine memories of him with the acts of Remembrance in November (Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday).  The only photo I had of him in uniform was at his wedding, but I love it as it makes it more personal.

1 comment:

Scattychick said...

It's lovely Jackie and I am so glad you used that photo what a wonderful way to personal Armistice day :)